Friday 14 August 2009

Tagged: seven things I love

Kate asked me to do this meme. The trouble with it is that I am putting down what I think I love, which means that they are probably the things I like, and don't necessarily love. And what gets put down first will be assumed to be my greatest love (sorry, greatest like); which again I issue a disclaimer against and here state that these are not in any carefully worked out order!

Seven things I love:

1. Parkin - this is heaven!

2. Owning even more books than I have at the moment ... Notice the double rows of books in the first photo.
Relevant quote: "I don't do poverty". (In mitigation, I have started getting things second hand via Amazon.)

3. The Blessed Sacrament Procession and afternoon Adoration in Lourdes - when in Lourdes nothing is allowed to make me miss this!

4. My companion on holidays, museum visits etc (and see disclaimer above)

5. Being single ... oh, alright, what I really mean is having a whole flat to myself ... and, most of the time (but see no.4 above), being able to do what I want .... Relevant quote: "I don't do obedience".
6. Spaghetti Carbonara ..I don't usually need to look at the menu in an Italian restaurant.


7. Plenary indulgences - see 1, 2, 5 and 6 above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zero says
Well fancy that! I make the list and Mars bars are banished!(You did one of these before). Below parkin but above carbonara I note!
By the way the soda bread was very tasty- maybe you are on the way to healthy eating?