Monday 15 June 2009

Eucharistic Adoration: 3rd July


This is the poster for our next "first Friday" Eucharistic Adoration in St Edward's Parish, Romford. The "side bar" of the poster is the new branding to mark the Year for Priests and the visit of the relics of St Therese of Lisieux. I am expecting the lives and writings of St John Vianney and St Therese to provide me with my themes and meditations for the coming year.
As you will see from the text I have written for the parish newsletter, I am going to be using a quotation from each of them for my meditations in July.
Our Adoration this month marks the start of a year in which we celebrate the Year for Priests and welcome to Britain the relics of St Therese of Lisieux. We will reflect on the words of St John Vianney - “The priesthood is the love of the Heart of Jesus” - and of St Therese of Lisieux - “To be nothing else than love, deep down in the heart of Mother Church”.

No comments: