Tuesday 4 November 2008

Prague 4: C & A and trams




We tended to make use of the tram system more than the buses or metro during our stay. All rather more fun than one is generally used to, here in the UK. (I have yet to ride on Croydon or Manchester trams - and I suspect Blackpool's trams are being allowed to fall into decay rather than being the subject of investment). Zero didn't quite get the hang of waiting for the tram in the middle of the road, as was necessary at stops like that shown in the first picture, and sometimes had to be retrieved from the pavement. And that was before worrying about which direction we wanted to go ...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zero says
Trams are very graceful- i miss them! I think i'd use them alot if we had them here. I do have a problem when abroad- I could do with one of those child straps attached to my wrist and to be guided by someone!

Anonymous said...

First photo "Man at C&A"
I suppose it's ok to disclose that this was one of our first stops when we arrived...